Notary Public Service
Notary fees are $5.00 per signature/seal per Colorado law.
Travel fees apply as follows for mobile Notary services;
Within 1 mile of my home or current location $15.00.
Denver Metro (within 15 miles) $25.00.
Beyond 15 miles (anywhere in Colorado) $1.50 per mile one way.
Service is available in the convenience of my home by appointment only with a $25 service fee.
Please call me at 720-609-9419 for a quote
Checks accepted with a minimum of $15 in services. Payment is due at time of service, no invoices will be issued without prior account, Government agencies and hospitals excluded.
1. Colorado law prohibits Notaries from certifying copies of (Colorado) government issued documents such as birth and death certificates or licenses of ANY type, contact the issuing agency for certified copies.
2. Before calling please be sure you have your photo ID ready and do not sign your document(s) before meeting with your Notary.
3. Notaries do not prepare or provide legal documents and are not allowed to give legal advice, should you require legal counsel or document preparation you should consult an attorney.
4. If your documents require witness signatures, please bring your witnesses with you.
5. If you are reading this during normal business hours you can simply go to your local Bank location or use Google Local Search to find the Notary nearest you. My services are provided mostly at night, weekend or holiday's or if you require mobile Notary service, prefer private services, or you are already in the Aurora neighborhood.